Friday, June 3, 2011

Lucky Gunner Blogger Shoot: People I met.

I'm listing all the people I spoke to more than once, rather than just those I was formally introduced to.  Here goes:

The first person I met after arriving Friday was Angela of Lucky Gunner.  I should just say here that I met just about everyone with Lucky Gunner, but since Angela is the one I had the most contact with see is the one I remember.  Sorry guys!

Next I met The Packet Man.  A very nice gentleman.

OldNFO was the next I met.  He took a moment to introduce himself at the friday night gather.  Later, on Sunday, he was my target partner at the RangeMaster course, which was a pleasure.

Friday night I also met Gene from the Calguns Foundation, and Tom from My Gun Culture.

That night I also met John Richardson of No Lawyers, Only Guns and Money and his wife.

Saturday morning I met Kevin Baker from The Smallest Minority, and was just a bit stunned when he looked across the table and said, "I've read you."

Over the course of the weekend I also met Sean from An NC Gun Blog, Tom from Fill Yer Hands, Jennifer and her other half, a maker of fine holsters, Tam, Dave Liddy of The Cancer Ward, Ryan Finn of The Truth About Guns, and MJ Mollenhour.  MJ is the an author and each of us was given a copy of his first novel, Arcturus.

Along with Lucky Gunner I'd also like to thank the co-sponsors who helped make this great event what it was:  RangeMaster, Technoframes, Sellier and Bellot, and Magtech

Now, I've probably forgotten a few people, and I do apologize for that if you are one of them.

2 comments:

DirtCrashr said...

Nice list of attendees, I wish I coud have made it...

Jennifer said...

It was great getting to meet you.