Friday, September 17, 2010

1,000 Posts

For a blog that's been around since 2005 that's not that many, but it is a landmark for me personally. I started My Tumultuous Adventure in 2005 when I moved into my first apartment when I was 20 years old. Life changed a lot that year, and it's changed a lot since.

MTA was born as an AOL Journal. It replaced another AOL journal that I'd had for a while that I lost access to as a result of my move.

Things have changed a lot for me since then, and I went through a couple years of light posting.

Then I discovered gun blogs, and I wanted to be a part of that. My posting frequency increased and so did my focus. I like what it's become, and I hope it keeps getting better.

1 comment:

Borepatch said...

Congrats! Although you need to work on being a bigger Loudmouth (like me) ... ;-)