Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cautiously optimistic.

That's how I am feeling after my interview today.

It went very well, and the more I learn about this job the better I like the idea of doing it. It will suck at times, but I don't think it will suck any more than electrical work aside from the fact that I'll be working alone. That could be nice as well. I can work at my own pace.

However, the job would entail a lot of responsibility. I'm sure I could do the job, and excel, but it is something to be aware of. They would be giving me a van to use, and I would be responsible for it and for all of the equipment it contains.

This last could be a problem because I have bad credit. That could put them off. I hope not, but it is something to bear in mind.

So, until I get the phone call tomorrow I will remain 'cautiously optimistic.'

No comments: