Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today's car adventure.

After recieving my tax return by direct deposit yesterday I attempted to take my car into the shop to get it repaired. It was hard to start, but I figured that was just because it was freezing cold, however it failed to start after my third 'cool down' stop. I let it sit for a bit and tried again. Nothing. It didn't seem like a dead battery but I had no way to test it and NO TIME.

I had it towed to the mechanic shop and it turns out my battery was bad. So, with the towing charge that added a hundred and fifty bucks to my repair expenses. I guess it could have been worse, but that doesn't take away from the intrinsic suck of the situation.

I'd much rather be spending a thousand dollars on a new gun, but I can't ride a new gun to work. More's the pity.

The repairs should be finished by tomorrow. Maybe today if I'm lucky, but I doubt it the way things have gone so far.

No comments: