Saturday, March 20, 2010

Keep your booger hook off the fucking bang switch.

Here's the news story:

DENVER - An Adams County Sheriff's spokesperson says a man was shot at the Tanner Gun Show at the Denver Merchandise Mart Saturday about 2 p.m.


Police have not said whether the shooting was intentional or an accident. The victim was transported to an area hospital. There is no information on his condition. No other details are being released at this time.


Actually, a fair report. I am honestly surprised.

And here is a description from someone I know who was actually there:

So no shit there I was...
At the gun show...I love guns ...I love gun shows... Today there was a mishap at the gun show I was at here in Denver. Someone who was obviously not observing proper gun handling/safety rules fucked up, and someone got shot because of it. So of course this is making top story news on the local networks. Which has lead to some rather disparaging comments on gun owners and guns in general. This pisses me off. Yes everyone has the right to free speech but ya know what...they can all go FUCK themselves. I have some rather traumatic past experiences with guns but you know what... its not the guns its the people. Can we all stop vilianizing guns and start pointing the finger where it belongs? I am a gun owner, I am a law abiding citizen, therefor I do not commit crimes. Lawful citizens do not commit crimes with guns, criminals do and ya know what... MORE gun control isn't going to fucking change that.


A. Im upset that someone was stupid enough not to follow BASIC gun safety rules B. that Someone was Stupid enough to take a loaded gun into an area that specifically states that NO loaded weapons are permitted and C. the BULLSHIT comments the news story is getting online.... FUCK STUPID PEOPLE. The answer isn't more gun control its teaching basic safety and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

No comments: