Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In my pockets.

Since everyone else seems to be doing it, I'm posting my own 'in my pockets' picture. This thing was started by Marko.



Now, while I could carry the gun in my pockets, I don't. So aside from that all this stuff does ride in my pockets daily (sometimes more...the more pockets I have the more I tend to carry).

Anyway, here's the the list:

-Kimber Ultra Raptor II .45 auto (carried in strong side holster w/two reloads on the opposite side of my belt)
-Mole skin reporter's notebook
-iPhone
-Kershaw 'Needs Work' assisted open pocket knife
-chapstick
-sugar free gum
-keys
-contact lens case
-front pocket wallet
-Coleman flashlight
-pen (I like the new Sharpie pens..apparently so does Caleb)

Yeah, I need a belt just to keep my pants up and I am a big fan of cargo pants.

2 comments:

Ave said...

I'm including here a picture of the items in my pockets for your viewing pleasure.

RobertM said...

I see no picture. Do I take that to mean you have nothing in your pockets?