Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cowards, plain and simple.

Just following orders? Excuse me? There is a 15 year old girl being beaten half to death and you're just going to stand there because you're afraid of getting reprimanded? Cowards.


Robb Allen, referring to the incident where three security guards just stood and watched while a teenage girl was beaten by a group of teenagers. He goes on to say:

Now, legally those guards are in the clear. I would never dream of being able to sue them for not putting themselves in harm's way. That's not how liberty works. But morally, those guards are beyond reprehension and should be shunned from society as cowards. As should Sgt. Urquhart.


I'm with Mr. Allen. I don't want to be a part of a society that forces you to put yourself in harms way, but I'll be damned if I won't call a coward a fucking coward because he used a bullshit excuse to avoid doing the right thing.

No comments: