Sunday, November 1, 2009

Last night went well...


The proof is in the dizzy feeling that I get when I stand up. I made it home a little after four this morning when most of the effects of large bottle of Gentleman Jack I helped a friend dispose of wore off.

No real hangover, I never really have one of those. Just tired from lack of sleep and a little wozy from the Jack still in my system. Actually kind of hungry, but the last thing I want to do is cook. Besides, I have no breakfast meat.

My costume went over really well. Almost everybody 'got' it. It seemed to be the general consensus that it was one of the best of the night. Hopefully I'll have more than the terrible quality iPhone picture you see above soon. I didn't have my camera so I have to wait on my friend's wife to put the pictures up online or email them to me.

No comments: