Sunday, October 25, 2009

New: On The Range

Anyone who actually reads my blog knows that I do a little segment called "Robert's Picks." This is post that includes books I'm reading or recently read, DVDs I've watched, movies I've seen, and music I'm listening too. I do a new one as regularly as my reading allows.

I've decided to start a new semi-regular segment called "On The Range." It will be an examination of my range practice. I'm hoping that by doing this I'll be able to really see where I need to improve and focus on that. It will also allow others to see how I go about develping myself as a shooter and hopefully it will be of some help to them in the development of their own skills.

The first "On The Range" will focus on the my first experience with the Mozambique Drill.

No comments: