Monday, October 5, 2009

My next tattoo.



This is inspired by two others I just saw tonight. I already have ideas for a number of tattoos, but this hit me as something I would definitely like to have. For one, it will add balance for what I want to do later. It also is a perfect representation of my beliefs.

I'd like to get it on my right upper arm in the same position as the tattoo I have on my left upper arm. Below these I want red arrows, pointing forward (to remind me to always keep moving forward, inspired by tattoos on the character Joe Pike in Robert Crais' Elvis Cole novels.

I'm slow to decide on a tattoo idea. After all, they ARE forever for the most part. It took me over a year to get my first, and I've been kicking around the arrows for a couple of years now. Most of my hesitation has been the lack of balance. Now I have the perfect balance.

I don't know when, but these I will be getting.

These were inspired by the two tattoos I saw here and here.

No comments: