Thursday, October 1, 2009

Beautiful women.

I've been thinking a lot about the idea of physical beauty. I've found women of all shapes and sizes beautiful. Skinny women, thick women, it's never mattered to me. Beauty is there in the beautiful ones, and it has nothing to do with their weight. Not for me.

Then I started thinking about the women I've been with, and the ones I've had the most fun with. I'll be honest, I had more fun with the thick girls than the skinny girls. Maybe it's cause I'm a pretty big guy myself, I don't know. I've always said I like to have something to hold on to :-D.

Anyway, I saw this article recently with a lot of pictures and I thought I'd post them here. These are the kind of women that get me going, and I don't think there is a damned thing wrong with that.









No comments: