Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Endurance Is Coming To An End

I'm am willing to go through a lot to prove a point when the matter is something I care about. I will attempt to reason, I will argue, and I will fight.

But there are times when you can't win, you can't convince another person of something that is so obvious to you that the words 'self evident' come to mind.

I'm not going to try and prove myself anymore. Either I'm it, or I'm not. I can't be something in between. I can't make the decision of which it will be, but I can sure as hell stop trying to influence the judge.

I'm tired. I'm feeling completely defeated. I keep asking myself, "Why am I not good enough?"

I'm starting to think that I'm not the one who should be asking themself that question.

1 comment:

Ave said...

Sometimes--no, always--it's not a matter of being good enough for someone else, but a matter of being RIGHT for someone else. Big dif. 'S all I'm sayin'.