Monday, October 20, 2008

My Little Trip

I spent last weekend in a cabin in Gatlinburg, TN. It was a great trip. I really enjoyed my time up that and wish I could have stayed longer. The whether was not as nice as it could have been. It had rained the first day and was wet when we got there. It was cloudy and overcast the second day. But the final day (Sunday) it cleared up a lot. Here are a few pictures:











Friday we arrived kind of late so we stayed in the cabin. It was a nice night.
Saturday we did some sight seeing around Gatlinburg and drove along a motor trail that went through a part of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park. Saturday night we had dinner at the Hardrock Cafe, which I really enjoyed.
Sunday we had to be out of the cabin by 11 am. That wasn't so bad, but the fact that Sunday was the first clear day where we could really enjoy the great view we had was kind of depressing. We did go into the Park again before driving home and managed to take some great pictures of the amazing scenery.









2 comments:

Ave said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm not much for the outdoors myself, but once in a while I do enjoy hiking. Like, once in a GREAT while. lol Since you sorta kinda have to head this way to get to Gatlinburg, next time let me know and maybe you could stop off for a short visit--take a break from the driving and all that. :)

Sarcastic Bastard said...

It would be just a little out of the way, but probably worth it. I'll let you know.