Thursday, November 16, 2006

So...

So, I've been seeing this girl I used to go to high school with.  We have a class together at UAB.  I had a thing for her back in high school, but I never did anything about it.  I mentioned it to her one day and I guess it interested her and she started thinking of me as more than a friend. 

Make a long story short she broke up with her boyfriend of (on again/off again) six years and now we are dating.  It's weird, because she is coming out of such a long, serious relationship and she wants to get close to me, but she keeps pulling back.  She doesn't want to, but a lot it going on in her head.

It's complicated, and I'm just trying to give her the time she needs.  She says she wants to be closer to me, and I want to be closer to her but it's just going to take time.  And that's a good thing.  I'm in no rush. 

Fact is, things are pretty serious between us.  We have a lot of fun together, and like being around each other.  She's great to me, and I try to treat her as good as she does me.  Nothing can ever be easy, but what's new?

Now I just need to get some sleep.  I don't want to go to work tonight, as usual.  At least it is my Friday night, and I just got paid.  I'm looking forward to my weekend.  I've got some nice plans for me and my new girl.   

1 comment:

all4eyez said...

I HOPE THINGS ARE STIL GOING WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR NEW GIRL
:)