Sunday, September 10, 2006

Busy Busy!

It seems like I don't have much time for anything lately.  All I do is work or go to school.  I'm happy to be back in school, but to say it hasn't been a strain would be a total lie. 

How about a joke?  What kind of bees give milk?  The answer:  Boo Bees!

Haha. 

So, what's new?  Hmm, I broke up with my girlfriend.  Bascially, I don't won't to have a serious relationship long-distance.  It was puttiing to much strain on me and only causing me to feel resentment toward my girlfriend, so, realizing this, I decided the best thing I could do would be to end it.  So I did.

This week I've got a lunch date with a friend who I have not seen in a while.  She graduated from UAB last Spring and I am hoping to catch up with her. 

My classes have been good so far.  I actually understand what is going on in my Philosophy courses, so that's a good sign considering it's my Major. 

Work sucks, as it always does.  I need to find a better job, but school puts a strain on the schedule I can work.  I've also been thinking of getting another part-time job one day a week on Saturdays.  I don't know where yet, but I'd like it to be somewhere that would offer some good employee discounts.  Maybe a clothing store, or a book store. 

 

No comments: