Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Robert's Picks

I realized I have not done one of these in a while, and I've been meaning too.  So here goes.

Books:  Story of O by Pauline Reage (excellent)

        Mindhunter:  Inside the FBI's Elite

        Serial Crime Unit by John Douglas and

        Mark Olshaker (good)

        Sword and Citadel:  The Second Half

        of The Book of the New Sun by Gene

        Wolf (decent)

Movies:  Munich (excellent)

         Hostel (good)

Music:  Hello by Poe

        IV by Godsmack

6 comments:

all4eyez said...

Mindhunter....I bet thats a cool book , i can dig that one

rampage841512 said...

I'm about a quater of the way through it and so far it's pretty good.  There is a lot of information there, but it's more biographical than technical so far.  I was hoping for more of the technical stuff.

autumnsavril said...

Have you seen the movie Mind Hunters?  Great stuff . . .

rampage841512 said...

Yeah, I actually rented it with Munich and Hostel.

all4eyez said...

oooh , nice - its a movie as well?
Oh , Im gonna look for that one!
thanks for the 'heads up' Avril
Right On
:)

rampage841512 said...

The movie and the book are not the same.  They're both about profilers, but he book is the real thing, while the movie is kind of horror/thriller.  But they are both worth a look.