Thursday, March 30, 2006

Couch Bum

I admit it.  I really like that song.  And I love the video.  I'm a guy and I would kill for her body! 

Anyway, I don't know what this entry is about, but I was sitting on my couch and remembered I was still online.  I'd been downloading some stuff and since I have dial-up it takes forever.  I see that my friend is also online but has her away message up.  She's HOT!  I just thought I'd throw that out there.  Cause it's true. 

The Bodyguard is on tv right now.  It's a good movie, and I haven't seen it in a long time.  I've actually been thinking of buying it lately, but I didn't.  Maybe I will. 

I did a little shopping today.  I bought some t-shirts, CDs, and a couple of DVDs.  I got Eminem's new CD, and a couple of older ones.  I'm tired.  And I guess I should be.  It's after midnight.  I didn't realize it was that late.  No wonder I'm hungry again.  I cooked some steaks tonight, but they were not that good.  I think it was the marinade.  I have yet to find one that is worth a damn.  Or maybe I need to get a grill and stop broiling my steaks.  It could be that.  I don't know.

I sent those two stories off first thing this morning.  Well, I worked out a little bit and then sent them off.  I hadn't lifted weights in a while and felt like I needed to get back into it.  I'll do it for a month, and then quit for a month.  I need to stick with it.  But that's me.  I do so much that I run out of time/energy.  Or I just get into those funks where I can't do anything buy lay on the couch. 

I do that a lot.  Laying on my couch, I mean.  It's a nice couch though, and I figure I should get all the use out of it I can.  But I've been neglecting my bed.  Well, I didn't neglect my bed last night.  I finally got around to putting on my new sheets.  They are so soft, it's like heaven.  Too bad I'm the only one who is enjoying them. 

Oh, well.  I think I'm going to go eat something.  I just don't know what yet.  I need to clean up my kitchen too, but that can wait until tomorrow.  I hope I get plenty of sleep.  I'm already dreading going back to work.  Lovely.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Have you received word back yet on your stories??

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Not yet, but it hasn't been that long.  It usually takes at least a couple of weeks.  Hopefully soon...and hopefully good news, but I'm not really thinking about it.