Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Oh, why the hell not?

69 odd Questions ... GO!

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
They were never married.  It was a fling, I was an accident.  And then mommy went on to have five more...accidents I mean.  Some people never learn.  It's a fucking pill you take once a day.  How fucking hard is that?

2) Vegetarian?
Ha!  Not on your life.  I need mean to survive.
3) Heaven?
No, definitely going to Hell.

4) Come close to dying?
Yeah.  Check out my mid-December entries to get the story.

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
A watch.  I used to wear this Celtic cross ring I have, but I lost a lot of weight and now it's too small.

6) Are you eating?
No, but I just finished some Sweet & Sour Chicken.

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
I don't eat anything green unless it's candy.

8) Makeup?
This is the second question definitely not meant for a guy. 

9) Were you the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationship?
Dumper.  That's all I'm saying about it.

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
I could think of a few things I would fix/alter.

11) What do you wear to bed?
Bed?  Nada.  Couch?  Whatever I was wearing when I turned on the tv.

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Every damned day. 
13) Can you roll your tongue?
I can do all sorts of interesting things with my tongue.

14) Pluck your eyebrows?
That's just wrong.

15) What kind of watch(es)?
Two Fossils and a Vestal with the black wristband (the big belt buckle-y one)

16) Hair color?
Dark blonde.  I hate it.  So I keep it short, like Marine short.

17) Future child's name?
I really want a Jr. but I'd never saddle a kid with my middle name.  So, Richard Hannibal or Robert Andrew for a boy and Mara Jade or Cassandra for a girl.

19) Do you snore?
I'm sure, but it used to be so much worse before I had my tonsils out.  I would literally wake up the whole house.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
Europe or Japan
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Fuck no.

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy a 2007 Shelby Mustang GT 500....blue, of course

23) Gold or silver?
Silver.  Gold is pretentious.

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Both, I've got a big and diverse appetite.

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Beef.

26) Beach, city, or country?
City, city, city, city.  I need light shining into my windows from the street lamps at night and noise.  Too much quiet and I feel like I'm the only person left alive.

27) What was the last thing you touched?
Besides the keyboard.  You don't want to know the answer to that, DO YOU?

28) Where do you eat?
Wherever it's comfortable.  I always liked the edge of the bed.

29) When's the last time you cried?
Some thing we put behind ourselves for a reason.
30) Have you loved somebody so much it made you cry?
Oh, fuck off with the crying questions. 

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
How much you offering?

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Duh.

33) Believe in Santa?
...

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
How should I know?

35) Beach or pool?
Beach.

36) Can you cross your eyes?
No

37) What's your favorite song at the moment?
"Bodies" by Drowning Pool.  I'm in one of those mean, angry phases.

38) Window seat or aisle?
Which one is next to the cute girl?

39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
No

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
No.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Only dorks cut their spaghetti.

42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah has more money.  If I have to choose....I choose money.

43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
Why wouldn't I?  It would depend on whether I had changed my identity, of course.

44) How long does your shower last?
I get out when the water starts to get cold, and sometimes I stay longer.  It just depends on the company.

45) Do you drive a stick?
Not since I was fourteen.  Unless you count farm equipment, and that was over a year ago.

46) Cake or ice cream?
Both at the same time.  That's like asking, "Angelina Jolie or Keira Knightley?"
47) Self-conscious?
Most people are, but not to the extent that I can be.  But it comes and goes.  I tend to be an arrogant prick (mostly to cover the fact that I am self-conscious).

48) What time do you get up?
I got up at Three-thirty AM today. 

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
If a bum had money, he wouldn't be a bum.  Why do we always have to change people?  Why can't a person just be who they are?

50) When was your first crush?
It was probably one of my youngest aunt's teenage friends.  They liked to look at me and say, "If you were only ten years older..."  I couldn't help but think, "What's wrong with me now?"  Hey, that could be the early roots of my insecurity.  I've never been good enough for women.   Damn.

51) Where do you wish you were?
Counting my millions after winning the Main Event at the World Series of Poker.

52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Not that I know of.  But if I do, I'll try and make it quick.  One clean blow is enough.

53) Ever been given a ring?
Actually, yes.  I broke it punching someone repeatedly in the head.

54) 54 died, correct?
I don't get it.

55) Last gift you received?
A small brown leather journal.

56) Last sport you played?
Does swimming count? 

57). Things you spend a lot of money on?
Rent.

58) Where do you live?
Fultondale, AL...it's right outside Birmingham.

59) High School you attend(ed)?
Corner High

60) Last wedding attended?
My friend John's.  Two or three years ago.  I remember the bachelor party better.

61) Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't do fast food anymore.

62) Where do you work?
WalMart, also known as The Evil Empire.

63) Can you cook?
Very well.

64) Most hated food:
Onions...ewww.

65) Can you sing?
Sure.  The real question is, "Can you sing well?"

66) Last kiss?
Does ass kissing count?  I'm trying to get some better off days at work.

67) Last concert attended?
City Stages in Birmingham about two years ago.  Fuel Friday night and Kid Rock the nest.  It was great, but that was the first and so far only one.

68) Favorite Alcoholic drink:
Wastin' away in Margarita ville.

69) Current crush?
Her name is Ellen.  I think.  It could be Helen.  I didn't get to do more than ask her name and tell her she's beautiful before she was gone.  Her mother was waiting (yes, I'm sure...but no, she hasn't been back...leave me alone.).
 

8 comments:

all4eyez said...

Come on~ you dont pluck ur eyeborws , wear make up or sleep with stuffed animals??????
LOL
:D

I really like ur choice in baby names.

I think the (54 died) question is about the club , you know - in New York...
Was a disco....other states try to make it again now , Las Vegas...

rampage841512 said...

I guess it could be about Studio 54.  I don't know.  Before my time.  I saw the movie though.  And thank you, about the names.

autumnsavril said...

#1 - Or, hey, the men could have tried condoms.

#2 - But on the animals' lives, right?

#19 - My dad still does--wake up the whole house, that is.

#27 - hahahaha

#31 - What, you wouldn't do it for shits and giggles, or even for Halloween?

#36 - No way.

#41 - Screw you.

#49 - haha, I love that.

#54 - I tell you, I ate it!

#56 - Only if you swam competitively.

#59 - So named because it's in a tiny corner of the world?  Oh, that was terrible, I'm sorry.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Hmm, lets see...

My mother wouldn't let them...I didn't ask, but I happened to be around when the subject came up with one of her friends (she told most of them she was on birth control).

Yes, on the animals lives.  Beef.  It's what's for dinner.

Screw me?  Well, you're place or mine?

My high school is so named because it is in a small corner of the county, which just happens to be in a small corner of the world.  

autumnsavril said...

I never did get why what little grammar people have just seems to flee them when someone says "Fuck you," or "Screw you."  I didn't say, "I want to screw you," nor did I say, "Screw me."  I said, "Screw you."

Sorry, pet peeve.

I laughed really hard about the whole corner thing.  I thought mine was a bad joke, but you turned it around into something funny.  Way to go, Robbie!

Avril

rampage841512 said...

"Screw you" implies that someone besides myself will be doing the screwing or it would be "screw yourself" and since you're the only other person around...

avedurham said...

Why should it imply that someone else would be "screwing you?"  It doesn't mean you will be screwed in a sexual way, anyway, simply means you will be "screwed," as in "screwed over."  Same with "fuck you."  Means you will be fucked, but not sexually.  Sexual screwing is a good thing, and "screw you" is an insult, not a boon.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I never said it would be sexual, sweet cheeks, you just assumed I was thinking that.  I'm not saying you didn't do it for good reason...lol.

Anyway, bite me.

Oh, and people who cut their spaghetti are still dorks!

You know, sometimes these little debates of ours are over the oddest subjects.  

Now I'm going to have a cookie...or ten.