Wednesday, February 1, 2006

If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

I used to play this game in high school.  A bunch of us would sit around and try to come up with the best possible three wishes.  I always enjoyed it, and it was fun to see what people came up with.  So, what would you wish for if you had three wishes?

Your wishes can be as complex or simple as you want them to be.  But you only have three, no infinite wishes wish.  And the Aladdin rules apply (You can't wish to kill anyone, bring someone back from the dead, or make someone fall in love with you).  Oh, and you must remain human.  Wishing to be God, or a god, would negate that.

I'll go first:

Wish #1-Eternal youth and the ability to pass this on to other people as I see fit.

Wish #2-Physical invincibility (I can't be hurt in a fight or by sickness, accidents, etc.  This doesn't mean I couldn't be beaten in a mental challenge or game of skill.)

Wish #3-The ability to touch any book, absorb the knowledge it contains, and be able to remember and comprehend it all.

So, who is next?

4 comments:

autumnsavril said...

1.  College education and career.  All of it I could handle.

2.  A long, mainly happy life involving good health.

3.  Financial security until I die, enough so that I can leave behind plenty for my son, any other children I have, and their kids.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Not bad.

jhileb said...

easy.....

1.people behaving like mature and civilized adults where there would be no need for cops, lawyers, or govt's.

2.enough food, shelter, and good health , and some extras to live a fulfilled live with no complaints.

3. if i couldn't have the first two..then a meteoroid to come and decimate the planet and everyone on it.  after all we deserve it....boy have we screwed things up, eh??:)

j.h.

rampage841512 said...

Interesting...and at times amusing...stuff.  Thanks everyone for playing along.