Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Second Day of Class

It wasn't bad.  Stephanie was there.  We didn't sit together, but I think that had more to do with her being late than anything else.  We chatted after class a little.  She basically treated me no differently than she always has. 

I guess I just kind of feel numb to the whole thing right now.  I had a crazy dream last night that has been on my mind all day.  It's kind of desensitized me a bit, I guess.  At least for the time being.  We'll see how that goes. 

I went to the mall earlier today.  There were a lot of sales.  I bought this nice button down from Express.  It costs me about twenty bucks (marked down from fifty-five, probably made for a few cents in Southeast Asia like the rest of my nice button downs..lol).  And I also bought some stuff from Sears since I have plenty of credit with them.  I bought a new pair of jeans (I've gone from a 38 or 40 in the waste to a 34).  I also got a couple of shirts, and a new leather jacket that was on sale.  This one is made by Structure.  It's black, kind of distressed, and in the motorcycle style (not biker!) with the round collar.  It's nice, and very sleek.  I also bought some towels, cause I really need them.  I want to get matching wooden hangers for my bedroom closet, but they didn't have them.  Total bummer.  But I will survive.

I don't think I'm going to do anything tonight.  Maybe cook myself a nice dinner.  Other than that, I don't really plan on doing anything except going to pick up my check at midnight.  I might even nap until then.  I just don't know what I want to do.  I guess I could cook dinner and rent some movies.  That would be kind of nice.  Sounds like a plan.  To bad I'll be doing it alone. 

Well, fuck.  I've been alone all my life.  I might as well get used to it.  It seems to be my fate for the foreseeable future.

3 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Where are you?  I am getting worried.  It's not like you to be away from your journal for so long.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I'm still here.  I didn't mean to worry you.  I've got three journals and I've been neglecting them all.  Nothing's really happened recently.  It's been work, read a few chapters of  whatever book I get my hand on, and then sleep.  Then it starts all over again.  

autumnsavril said...

I see.  I have times like that too.  It's just unusual for you to stay away, whereas not quite so unusual for me.

Avril