Monday, January 2, 2006

Robert's Picks

I'm trying for a little bit of normality.  I don't know what else to do.  I think after this I'll shower and then go do a little shopping around or something I need to get out of my apartment for a while.  Sleep is tempting, but waking up is a nightmare.

What I'm reading:  Red Dragon by Thomas Harris (good so far)

What I'm listening too:  Blade Trinity: The Motion Picture Soundtrack (okay)

What I'm watching on  tv:  Dog, The Bounty Hunter (I would love to meet this guy and work with him...He knows what life is about...excellent)

My dvd pick of the week:  Constantine (excellent)

4 comments:

autumnsavril said...

I have just been dying to see Constantine.

Keanu hasn't been doing much recently, IMO.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I actually bought it twice, by accident, so I have two copies.

autumnsavril said...

Is that a hint of some sort?

Or do you just have so many DVDs you can't remember them all?

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I bought one copy at WalMart, and then I got another through the Columbia House dvd club.  The dvd club is so slow that I bought it and forgot about it before they sent it to me, so I bought another copy at WalMart.  Hint?  Not really.  Why, you want it?