Saturday, January 21, 2006

I really hate unsolved mysteries...

Around 11:45 last night I walked back onto my aisle to find a note on a shelf.  It didn't say who it was from, just:

Hey Robert!

I left you a present behind the juicy juice!

And then there is a little smiley face.  I looked behind the juicy juice three different times.  I didn't find anything.  I don't think the note could have been there long because I noticed it right away when I saw it.  I tend to notice things out of place.

The handwriting is distinctly female.  I don't think it was anyone I work with, because they would have said something at some point.  The writing looks a lot like Stephanie's, but I'm not sure. 

For all I know this is just someone trying to mess with my head.  I don't really know and that pisses me off.  I'm going to finish my latest Louis L'Amour book and then I am going to bed.  If this was something important I'll hear about it.  If not, I won't and I'll try to forget it. 

Still, it's nagging at the back of my mind. 

No comments: