Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My neck hurts...

Among other things.  I had a bad night at work.  I thought it would be an easy night, but it wasn't.  It totally sucked ass.

And my feelings are a little hurt too.  Ever try to go out of your way to be nice to someone?  I've been trying to be nice to someone at work for a good month now.  But about all I get in return is shit.  Finally, today I gave a little back.  And I kind of feel like an asshole about it.  But said person was going out of their way to try and be cruel to me. 

I just want to be a nice guy.  Why can't people appreciate that instead of being assholes? 

4 comments:

all4eyez said...

sorry to hear about your bad night at work

hey now
just be a nice guy , like you want to be
and dont let that moron at work ruin that for you.
if someone is TRYING to be cruel to you in your presence
when you are going out of your way to be kind
Its time to change that mode
You can either ignore that petty crap or do it back

You are a nice guy
Dont let that moron make you think otherwise

all4eyez said...

You know -
I HATE to say this but....
There are a lot more assholes out there , than there are nice people.

So feel special that you are one of the rare breed
:)

autumnsavril said...

Like a pedigree, man, a PEDIGREE!  lol

Sorry, "rare breed" just sorta struck me as funny.

Anyway, it took me a little effort to get a couple of people at work to like me, and I found that I don't really care for them after all.  I guess I'm a pretty swell person, and if it takes someone a while to like me, it is because they aren't as swell as I am.  So you probably won't like whoever it is anyway.  Just give 'em the cold shoulder, I say.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I like 'rare breed.'  Pedigree just makes me think of dog food...lol.  

I was actually pretty good friends with this person for a while.  But things have gone down hill.  I don't really know what I did.  Maybe I changed or something.  Or maybe I was just me.  I really don't.  But I'm sick of being treated like an ass.