Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I don't have any plans, but I feel like doing something profound...

That's "Vagner" to you. 

I've always had a thing for classical music, although this is one of the few pieces from opera that I like.  So technically it's not classical at all.  Go figure.

I have no idea what to do tonight.  I thought about working an off night, but I'm beat, even though I slept a full eight hours.  I want to do something fun, that doesn't involve work.  But it's a Tuesday night.  There is nothing to do.  Bummer. 

I guess I'll just end up watching movies or something like that.  Fun.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

You know what I did last night?  I slept.  A lot.  And when I woke up I cleaned.  The only reason I'm pausing now is because Zack needed to eat, and I can't very well clean while feeding Zack.  I had an e-mail I needed to reply to anyway.

I'm usually with you on needing something to do, but lately I have no free time whatever.  My life should calm down soon enough.

I hope.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I read for the most part.  I tried watching the Spider Man, but I only got halfway through it.