Wednesday, November 9, 2005

You know...I could do that.

Believe it or not, I actually own dvd's that I have never watched.  I bought them, with every intention of watching them, but never did it.  The biggest reason is that they are foreign films, and not in English.  I don't mind subtitles, but it requires a little more effort than watching a movie in your native language.

But, since I have nothing to do, I am going to watch at least one of those tonight, and maybe two.  The first is The Crime of Padre Amaro, and it is in Spanish, but with an English track.  Normally I hate watching dubbed movies, but I am going to make an exception this time, at least.

The other movie I might watch is a Japanese SciFi movie call The Returner.  It only has English subtitles, but it might actually be the better of the two movies.  I guess we'll see.  I might write an entry later about them.

No comments: