Tuesday, November 8, 2005

Well, that explains a lot...

I'm on this college internet thing called facebook.  It connects college students all over the country blah blah blah.  Anyway, I've been getting in touch with some of my old high school friends through it.  The ones who went to college, anyway.

I got online and saw that a guy I knew, call him Kyle, had listed me as a friend.  I confirmed the listing and then went and viewed his profile to see what he has been up too.  We had not been close friends in high school, but we were friends.  He was the only other guy on our senior cruise (that was interesting).  Anyway, I haven't heard from or seen him in a while.

So, I'm cruising his profile and I find out...he's gay.  That was kind of a shocker.  I seem to remember on the cruise he was watching the girls as much as I was.  And while he always seemed a little sweet, I never really thought he was gay.  Just didn't occur to me.  I mean, he was seeing this girl at the time of the cruise. 

Now, unless this is all some big joke (could be, but I doubt it) Kyle's made some changes in life.  Which is cool.  It doesn't bother me or anything.  Hell, I'm proud of him.  You've got to be true to yourself.  I've always believed that.

Well, you learn something new every day.   

No comments: