Sunday, November 27, 2005

Well, damn...

I am really not looking forward to work tonight.  I went to sleep early, but I kept waking up.  Finally, around two o'clock I got up and stayed up.  I have not really done much.  I should be writing, but I'm not in the mood.  That doesn't matter either.  I think I'll do a little bit on my lunch break, if I'm up to it.  I may even do a little now, and then around eight I'll try and take an hour or so to nap.

I'm planning on going to Jennifer's dad's funeral this Tuesday.  I can't say I'm looking forward to it.  Who would be?  But I'm really not the type of person who goes to funerals, no matter who it is for.  I have not been to one since my great-grandfather died six years ago.  Something good actually came out of going to that one.  His death brought me and someone else back together for a time. 

Anyway, I've just been really tired lately.  Tired of everything.  One thing in particular is people who waste their potential.  There are so many people out there who just throw their lives away for no reason at all.  They do things that make no sense to me.  How can they go through life not caring?  It's insane. 

Ah, I'm kind of distracted right now.  I don't really know what I want to talk about or what I want to do.  I just...I just don't know. 

You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved, right?  So what do you do instead?  How do you not care? 

Lovely, my life.  Just lovely. 

 

1 comment:

autumnsavril said...

It is hard to stand by and watch those you care about make decisions that you feel are bad.  Very hard.  I have been through it, and have also been on the other side of it.  It bites, but it's just one of those hardships in life we put up with.

Avril