Thursday, November 17, 2005

So, what did you do today?

I got up a little early today so I could make it to my first class on time...only to find out it had been cancelled.  I didn't go to my second class because it was being held in the medical school library which is a long walk, and on top of that I'm not sure which room it's in.  I am tempted to skip my last class, which is philosophy, just out of spite. 

I tried to change my major today, but I couldn't find the Philosophy Academic Advisors office.  All I found were locked doors with no signs saying who they belonged too.  I really hate that. 

I went to the library to check out a book for a philosophy paper I have to write and I found that while the computer said it wasn't checked out someone had beat me to the shelf.  I was on the third floor and decided to enjoy the view for a moment.  I walked over to the windows and noticed somebody sitting in a corner off to my right.  It was, to my surprise, my friend Casee.  We have not seen each other in about a year or longer. 

I had actually been thinking of her recently (she's the one we talked about, Ave.  Who'd a thought I'd just run into her.  No, I didn't ask.  I'll explain later).  We talked for about thirty minutes, just catching up.  She changed her major to Business.  She had planned on being a Veterinarian, but found the upper level sciences to be too hard.  She's still with the same boyfriend.  They've been together off and on since high school.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out they are getting married soon.

Stephanie has been sick the last couple of days.  She and Jeremy went camping with John and Jennifer last weekend and Jeremy is an idiot.  She packed what he said to bring and nearly froze because it was so cold.  He is a moron, but John warned her. 

I'm hoping she feels better and makes it to class today.  I called her and asked her to call me and tell me if she is going to make it.  I was thinking of skipping class if she wasn't coming, and I still might.  I did get spotted by our teacher, though, as she walked to one of her other classes.  I just might have to show up. 

4 comments:

autumnsavril said...

You would skip out just because Stephanie isn't going to be there?

Don't start a destructive pattern like that, that is only going to hurt you.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

Destructive?  Hey, I went to class even though I found out see wasn't going to be there.  I was thinking of going to see her since she is sick.  I thought I might be able to cheer her up and make her feel a little better.

autumnsavril said...

Yeah, that may be true, but you were considering not going just because she wasn't going to be there.  Also, I do believe you mentioned you *had* to go because your teacher had already seen you.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I wanted to go too.  But it turned out that we really didn't cover anything new, so it wouldn't have been a loss if I hadn't went.  And I've skipped out after my teacher has seen me before.