Friday, November 4, 2005

So, how was your day?

It sucked.  Not to badly, but it did.  I came home from work and finished watching Star Wars: The Phantom Menace whiled eating breakfast (I'm watching all the Star Wars movies in chronological order to see how they flow).  I read a little of Stephen King's On Writing (I'm re-reading that) and some of Robert Jordan's The Great Hunt (re-reading that, also).  Then I went to sleep.

And I literally slept all day.  I wish I could sleep some more.  That would be divine.  It wasn't the most restful sleep.  It got hot during the day and that caused me to have some weird dreams along with a lot of physical discomfort.  I went to sleep wearing sweat pants and a long sleeved shirt.  I woke up this afternoon soaked with sweat.  I think I lost three pounds in water weight. 

I'm about to eat dinner.  What does the great cook have planned for tonight?  A couple of chicken nugget tv dinners.  I really need to get into the habit of cooking some good food again.  This shit will kill you.  Although, I have to admit, I seem to still be losing weight easily.  That's good.

3 comments:

all4eyez said...

So , I am curious , how are the Star Wars movies flowing?
Do they flow?

And .,.,.how can doing things that you like to do make your day suck?
im just wondering about that one.

i know there are other things you would like to be doing but you do , do some things you like to do , dont you?

rampage841512 said...

Most of my day involved bad dreams.  I said weird, but what I meant was bad.  I can't remember what they were about, but they kind of ruined my mood.  And the fact that I slept all day and still feel exhuasted made it suck too.

Like I said, it could have been worse.  I guess it goes back to my central concern in life.  I have nothing to look at every day and say, "Because of this, it's all worth it."

rampage841512 said...

Apart, the two trilogies flow perfectly, although the time spans between the prequels is just a bit jarring.  But not bad enough to really bother you much.  I'm only on Episode II, but I'm hoping the flow from III to IV won't be to bad.  If I can believe it, it will have worked.  If not, well, they're still all good movies.