Sunday, November 13, 2005

Random Dare

I dare myself to try and get the phone number of every attractive girl who is by herself and not wearing a wedding/engagement/promise ring tonight.

I wonder if I'll even remember to do it after I get my three hours of sleep...lol.

Should have went to that whorehouse with my cousin Noah.  Hell, he was offering to pay my way.  Why would I pass up a perfectly good opportunity.  Oh, I remember.  Cheryl.  Girl never had a clue I had feelings for her.  Oh hell, she loved Andy and was happy with him.  I couldn't fuck that up.  I wonder if they ever got married?

9 comments:

all4eyez said...

LOL

How many numbers did you remember to get???

rampage841512 said...

Every girl I saw was with someone or didn't come within a hundred feet of me.  Funny, that.  But the dare still stands, so we'll see...lol

all4eyez said...

LOL
Rock On!

autumnsavril said...

Hahaha, this is soooo cute.  For your birthday, instead of the strip club, go to a dance club and try there.

Any luck yet?

:P

Avril

rampage841512 said...

No, damn it.  And I don't dance.  And I don't like dance clubs.  It's too loud to talk to anybody.  

But I think I am going to Jell-O wrestling...so we'll see.

And no, no luck.  John blew the perfect one for me last night by being an ass to his wife.  Fucker.

autumnsavril said...

?  Explain that to me.  How does John treating his wife badly affect whether you ask for an attractive girl's number?

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I was embarrassed.  John says something really stupid and this girl turns around with this "what a fucking asshole" look on her face, and it was obvious I was with them.  I just wanted to get out of there.

autumnsavril said...

Ahhhhhhhh, I see.  Bet that sucked a really big toe.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Yeah, it did.