Friday, November 25, 2005

Phone calls in the early PM

I got two phone calls early this afternoon.  The first was from Jennifer to tell me that her dad had just died.  I've kind of been expecting that call, though I didn't expect it so soon after the fact.  I really didn't know what to say.  I had just woken up, after all.

As soon as I laid back down in bed I got another call.  This was from my Aunt Melissa in California.  She'd been seeing this guy and they were about to move in together, but he just died.  Now she is having problems with the guy's roommate, also a women though there was nothing between them but friendship from what I'm told.

I went back to sleep as soon as I could.  I was exhausted.  I still feel pretty tired.  I'm going to take a hot shower and hopefully loosen myself up. I am also hoping work won't be too bad after the mad rush we had last night of Morning After Thanksgiving sale shoppers.  No one got trampled...much.

No comments: