Monday, November 7, 2005

More on the SCA

I talked to Rob at work and he let me know a little more about the whole set up.  He is in the Shire of Brantestone.  I would put up a link, but the site is down.  He told me the Barony people are all Goober Tickets, and that I wouldn't like them.  He said they try and act all high and mighty and when it comes time for events out in the boonies they all wimp out.

I think I'd rather hook up with Rob's group.  He does not, actually, have Alabama v. LSU tickets.  What he has is a guy who know a guy...and you know how that goes.  If he doesn't get the tickets he is going to the meeting/battle practice thing.  I told him I wanted to go with him if he does.  I'm hoping the football game falls through.  And no, I don't feel the slightest bit guilty about that.  He only wants to go because it is Alabama's last home game.  It's not a big deal.

Ugh, I just spilled chicken and rice all over my computer.  Thankfully it's dry.  That could have been bad.  Usually I am not so clumsy.

Anyway, I really want to get into this SCA thing.  I think it could be really fun.  And maybe there will be girls.  There have got to be some interested in this sort of thing.  And if not, maybe I can find some, somewhere.

3 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Quite frankly, I can't keep up with all your entries . . . but I am going to make a comment here and there for today before I go to bed.

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I have one word for you...SLACKER!

Just kidding.  You're a working mother, I completely understand.  

autumnsavril said...

Tell me about it.  No, I really am a slacker.  You know what I've been doing with almost all my free time?  Playing RuneScape.  I am so addicted it's unfunny.

Avril