Sunday, November 13, 2005

I suffer from SII

Ya know?  I really love this song.  And I hate it.  It hurts and feels good at the same time.  It's like sex with biting, scratching, and hair pulling.  How's that for a metaphor?

Oh, right.  You're wondering what SII is, right?  Self Imposed Insomnia.  I know I should be sleeping.  I know I could sleep.  But I don't want to.  I'll pay for it tonight.  And tomorrow.  But then I'll be off and I can sleep for twelve hours Tuesday night.  So it'll be okay.

I'm going to see the new Harry Potter movie Wednesday night.  At least I think I am.  If that's the night it's coming out.  If not, I obviously can't. 

What I don't know is if I'll be seeing it alone or not.  I don't know.  Alone would be kind of depressing, but not enough for me to miss it.  But things are weird with my friends and always will be from now on.  That sucks.  But you know what?  Fuck them.  They did it, not me.  I'm sick of feeling guilty about it.

I just bought the Novel and Short Story Writer's Market 2006.  I've been meaning to pick one up for a while.  Now I will have one in about a week.  I love Amazon.com. 

I'm feeling a little crazy right about now.  I'm sure you can tell. 

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

I need to get a copy of Writer's Market '06 too.  It's just that it's so damned expensive.  I guess that's a reference book for you, though.  Last I looked, they were thirty bucks.

I think, when and if the time comes, I will just hit up B&N or BAM and write down a few e-mails, addresses, and phone numbers, et cetera.  Hella cheaper than buying a new edition every year.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

Yeah, you're right about that.  I actually think I got mine for twenty bucks, but it's the Novel and Short Story Writer's Market so I'm guessing it has a lot of extreneous stuff I don't need or want cut out.