Friday, November 18, 2005

Funk

There is good funk, and then there is bad funk.  I'm in a funk right now.  Guess which one it is?  I don't know what is wrong with me.  I just kind of woke up in a bad mood.  I think it is waking up at when it's dark that is bothering me.  It's just so unnatural.  I've never been able to get used to waking up in the dark.

But it's not just that either.  I keep getting into this total black mood.  It sucks.  I can almost pull myself out of it, but I need people to help me do that.  And that doesn't always help either.  Sometimes people just make it worse. 

I'm watching Run's House on MTV right now.  It's the first time I've watched actual TV in over a week.  That's a good thing, I think.  Sometimes it helps you get a glimpse of the outside world though, and I felt like I needed that.  This show is pretty good.  I like it, and it's cheering me up a little bit.

I'm hungry as well, but I don't know what I want to eat.  I'm broke too, which kind of puts constraints on what I can eat.  I'm debating taking my last fourteen bucks and going out and buying some stuff.  But I don't know what I want, just the same.  A nice, juicy hamburger sounds good.  If I had a decent grill I could even pull that off.  I don't want fast food.  No way.  Although pizza is tempting.  I think I need to go to the store.

Okay, money is tight, but I am hoping that after next month that should end.  I'll turn twenty-one and my car insurance premium should go down.  That will help.  I am also selling my PC since I never use it.  I put up a flyer on the announcement board at the mailboxes listing it and all it's features for $850.  It retails for over a thousand and is in EXCELLENT condition so I am hoping some chump will pick it up.  I am also thinking of listing it on ebay.

Okay, I need a shower.  Yes, ladies, you have my permission to get all hot and bothered thinking of me in the shower.  You know I'm dead sexy.  Guys?  Look, whatever, just don't tell me about it, please.

 

No comments: