Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Crazy Day

Today was kind of crazy.  Stephanie called me this morning while she was at work.  We also talked a little online.  We decided we needed to register for classes next semester, so I asked if she wanted to get together to do that. 

So after she got off of work she called me and I met her at her house.  I am only taking two classes next semester, both philosophy and both with her.  I still have not got around to changing my major yet, but I will.  I was going to do that today, but something came up.

I went to philosophy class, and since I was there early I spent some time writing.  Class was getting close to starting time and no one was there so I took a look at the schedule and found out that there was no class.  So I decided to pack up and leave.  

I went to the Rave movie theater and saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Walk the Line.  They are both excellent movies and I really enjoyed them.  While I am a huge Harry Potter fan and loved the movie, Cash beat him out hands down in this case.  Walk the Line surprised me.  I didn't think it could be done again after Ray, but it was.  I really, really liked it.   

I was only at Stephanie's house for a few minutes today, but it was nice to see her.  It's been a while because she has been sick.  She's still feeling weak and kind of sick.  I wanted to hold her.  I just want to take care of her.  I know where that comes from.  I want to feel needed.  I'm not.  That sucks more than just about anything I could possibly imagine.

I'll see her again tomorrow too, but that will be different.  I hope I make it through our Thanksgiving dinner okay.  I'll probably sleep most of the day tomorrow.  I'll need it. 

Well, good night.  I wish I was going to sleep instead of work.

Oh, yeah.  There's this other girl.  She's interesting.  I want to learn more about her.  Part of me twists in a sickened sort of way when I say that.  I can't help that.  I wish it didn't.  But still, I'm interested.  Life is the future, not the past.

6 comments:

all4eyez said...

I hear that , Life IS the future
Rock on....

autumnsavril said...

Your past will forever be a part of your life, whoever came up with this newage junk about leaving the past in the past is stupid.

No offense.

But really, your past is what has molded you to make you the person you are today.  Is it not?

Maybe we aren't living *in* the past, but we are a living representation *of* the past.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

The idea is to use past experiences to guide you in the future, but don't live in the past.  What's done is done.  You can only move forward.

rampage841512 said...

Wanna here something funny?  I totally lost interest in that girl.  Too neurotic.

all4eyez said...

LOL
That was easy

autumnsavril said...

I still say the past gets slammed too hard.  We are supposed to cherish the good stuff and reminisce, but we are supposed to forget about the bad that has been?  Screw that.

Your past guides your future.  Yeah, you can call it that.  But it's the same thing as "living in the past."

Avril