Saturday, October 22, 2005

Time to mingle

I'm still all tangled up inside about Stephanie.  Wednesday and Thursday were nice days.  I really enjoyed the time I spent with her.  I don't deny that they are always bitter sweet though.  On the one hand, it is great to spend time with her.  On the other, it just serves to remind me of how much more I want.  But it's enough.  Somehow it's enough.

Anyway, today I plan on skipping out on sleep to do a little mingling with some fellow gun nuts at the local gun show.  I've never been to one before, and I've been looking forward to it.  My friend Bryan from work was supposed to go with me, but he can't.  So I am going alone.  If I don't go until after ten o'clock I might call John and see if he wants to go with me.  He said he wanted to when I talked about it a while back, but he'll probably back out.

I don't know if I'll buy anything, but I'm going to take about three or four hundred dollars.  I might find a great deal.  I know if I don't take any money I'll see a hundred great deals. 

I'm also looking forward to meeting some people.  Hopefully there will be some nice people, or at least more nice people than assholes.  I've encourtered both on this particular adventure.  I guess we'll see.

No comments: