Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So...

So, I'm sitting in class thinking to myself, "I really don't want to be here."  It's queit boring.  I took a quiz last week and got a 15.5 out of 25.  That's like a low D.  It sucked.  But my new friend sitting next to me, Heather, did even worse.  She won't tell me how much, though.  I think it was like an 8. 

Race, Class, and Gender is canceled.  I'm thinking of calling Stephanie and seeing if she wants to have lunch.  I don't know if she'll want too, but it could be nice. 

I really want to skip my next class.  I could just go home and get some sleep.  That would be nice too.  But only if the maintanence guy is done fixing my bathroom ceiling.  I'm sure he'll be making plenty of noise. 

Oh, yeah.  And my date is tonight.  I'm a little nervous about it.  I wasn't until I got to class and Heather made some snide comment about, "She's 17?  That's illegal!"  She was kidding, but still!  I wasn't nervous then, until she apologized for making me even more nervous.  And when I heard the word 'nervous' I suddenly became nervous.  Thank you, Heather. 

I think my smart ass come back was, "It is not!" followed by "Besides, you're seeing someone so I had to take my second choice."  I don't know if she caught the last bit.  Doesn't matter. 

I'm a little hungry right now.  I'd love to go to O'Charlies and get a nice Louisiana Sirloin.  Oh, god.  My mouth just started watering.  I guess I'll have to get a Tuscan Ribeye tonight from Johnnie Corrino's.  That was really good when I got it last time I was there.   

No comments: