Monday, October 31, 2005

Long day ahead

I've got a long day ahead of me.  I got off work and gave a friend, Michelle, a ride home.  After that I came back to my apartment and took a shower.  At 9:30 I'm going to call Stephanie.  We are supposed to get together at her office to study for our test tomorrow.

I'm hungry as hell too.  I don't know what I want to eat though.  But I've got to eat something.  Anything but fast food.  The idea of that makes me sick. 

I'm so glad I only have one more night of work this week.  Last night went okay.  I'm trying to get there early and I'm taking thirty minute lunches to make up some of my lost time.  I won't get it all, but I'll get a little and that's better than nothing.

Tomorrow, Star Wars Episode III comes out on dvd.  I can hardly wait.  Finally, the saga is complete.  I'll be able to see the whole story, or any part of it, whenever I want.  John and Jennifer are coming over tomorrow night to watch it with me.  It should be fun, if I can stay awake. 

I also told Michelle we should go play pool Wednesday night.  She said she didn't know if she's doing anything.  That's means 'No.'  Hey, I had to try.  Who knows, she might just give me a call.  I won't get my hopes up though.  That would be a waste of effort.  I need to find something to do though.  I don't want to sit here doing nothing. 

Heather said something about wanting to watch all of the Star Wars movies.  Maybe she'd like to do that some time.  I have a test in World History, but we could do it after that if she doesn't have to work.  It'll take a while..lol.

I need to find a girlfriend...lol.  But we've all known that for a while.  Just someone I can count on, someone I can be there for.  Someone to share those special things with.  Someone who likes art museums, site seeing in Birmingham, going to movies, snuggling under a warm blanket while drinking hot chocolate, watching all the movies I love, holding hands as we walk wherever, kissing in dark movie theaters, etc. 

Yeah, I'm a fucking romantic.  Hopeless?  No.  Hope and happy ending are what romantics are all about.  Even if they're not the ones you wanted or expected.  I need someone else to focus all this energy I've got on.  I don't have a clue who.  I don't want to fuck up again.  But we'll see.  Life's a journey, not a destination, as the wise man said.  And there are always bumps in the road.

2 comments:

all4eyez said...

Oh yeah , Star Wars episode lll - can't wait!
That shall be great!
Even though I am not a huge fan of SCIFI , I do love Star Wars!!!

Awww....I hope you find your special someone.
Sounds like you have a ton of sweetness to offer, that rocks!

Romantic...I'm a romantic!
LOL
Romantics are cool , right??
:)

Good luck on your journey and I hope you find something fun to do tonight!
:)

rampage841512 said...

I, myself, am a huge fan of SCIFI and especially Star Wars.  

Thank you for everything you said.  I hope I find what I'm looking for too.  I can't help but smile every time I think of the possibility, but I also worry that it will never happen.  It's a scary thought, but fear must be faced.