Thursday, October 27, 2005

I just ordered a Papa John's pizza...and cheese sticks

I like pizza, and I have not had one in a while.  So I went for it.  I'm having one delivered to my apartment.  That's one of the good things about living where I do now.  I get delivery. 

Now, for my day:

I didn't have to take a quiz in Archaeology like I thought I would, which is very good as it would have sucked.  That's the only class I went too.  I hung out with Heather for a little while after class and then I went to Stephanie's house to study for our Philosophy exam.  I didn't stay long.

Stephanie isn't feeling to well.  She looked okay at first, but I noticed that she seemed a little out of it, both tired and weak.  She told me she's thrown up three times today.  That's not good.  She seems to always be getting sick.  I told her that I'd leave and let her get some rest, but she said she no.  A few minutes later she came to her senses and apologized and told me she really just wanted to go to sleep. 

I laughed and told her it was okay.  I completely understand.  She kind of feel into me and I gave her a hug.  I think she needed it.  I told her to get some sleep and get better, and I left.  I hope it's only a passing thing.  I'd hate for her to miss the Halloween Party.  I'm sure it will be fun.  It always is.

I'm sure she'll be okay.  I'm going to try and not worry.  I have a bad habit of that.  She'll be okay.  I'm sure its nothing serious.

Anyway, I'm going to wait for my pizza and watch some tv.  Then maybe I'll read a little and take a nap before work.

No comments: