Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I've had worse days

Today hasn't been so bad.  I thought it would be worse than it was.  We did a lab in my archaeology class.  It was boring as hell, but I got to hang out with Heather.

The exam in World History wasn't that bad at all.  I think I was the first to finish.  The multiple choice was easy enough, and the map identification section was okay.  The short answer part was fairly easy, but I'm sure I could have done better.  The essasy was probably the easiest part of all.  There were two options and I wrote on the first emperor of China.

Race, Class, and Gender was nice.  Okay, it was really nice.  It made my day.  It always does.  Can you guess why?  I was thinking today about what it feels like when I'm around Stephanie.  It's like that buzz you get right before your drunk, but after you've had a few drinks.  It's a nice feeling.  You're completely relaxed and feeling like smiling.  She does that to me.  That's just one of the reasons I love her. 

Anyway, after class I went to Circuit City and then Barnes and Noble to buy some CD's, a couple of magazines, and a book.  I bought the new Audioslave, Lifehouse, Aqualung, and Nickleback CDs.  I also bought the first Drowning Pool CD.  I like at least one song on all of them, and will probably like more.  Which is a good thing considering the price of CDs.

The magazines I bought are Esquire's Music Issue and Men's Vogue.  The three magazines I read regularly are Esquire, GQ, and Playboy (yes, I actually read it...not that I don't enjoy the pictures too).  The Men's Vogue is something new, and the issure I got is the first.  It looked interesting so I thought I'd check it out.  Could be good.

I also bought a new book.  It's Robert Jordan's latest installment of The Wheel of Time series.  I don't remember it's title, but I'm sure it will be good.  I think there is only going to be one more book in the series.  I've enjoyed them all, even if they are long running.  Some people don't like long series.  I do.  When they end I always feel depressed.

Now I think I am going to eat some Ramen noodles and then go to sleep. 

No comments: