Tuesday, October 4, 2005

I guess I should write something

I'm high on allergy meds right now.  I hate the changing seasons.  It always fucks with my head.  Hopefully I'll get over it soon.  It just got bad enough for meds, so hopefully it won't last long.  I've been dealing with it for a couple of weeks now. 

Anyway, it's October.  Yeah.  Two more months and I'll be twenty-one.  I'm looking forward to it, and I'm not looking forward to it.  I know that's weird, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  I don't know much of anything anymore. 

I hate it when someone tells you that they are just looking for someone who will tell them the truth, and then they turn around and lie to you.  This has nothing to do with Stephanie.  It's someone else, who isn't even slightly important in that way, but it is still an annoyance.  If you want honesty you have to be honest.  Fucking hypocrite.

I was going to ask this girl from my Archaeology class out today, but it turns out she is seeing someone.  What's new?  Still, she's someone I wouldn't mind having as a friend.  She's pretty interesting.  And attractive.  Those are always good traits. 

I have another prospect.  A guy I work with has a daughter who thinks I'm cute.  She just broke up with some asshole and just wants to be friends for the moment, but fuck it, cause that will change or it won't.  Her mom, or technically step-mom, likes me.  That's always a good sign.  The girl is only seventeen, but it could be fun.  I got her number, so I guess I'll call her.  Probably tomorrow.  I would have today, but I was tired all day long, and I hate calling people as it is. 

I took a bunch of exams a couple of weeks ago.  In Archaeology and Philosophy I made Bs, and in my histories I made As.  I'm happy with that.  I just hope I can keep it up.  Now, if I could only get the financial aid situation straight I'd be okay.

 

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

WTG on your test scores, keep up the wonderful work.  Have you been by UAB's financial office yet?  You shouldn't wait to do that, as you never know how long it will take to process all that junk.  When you're getting money, it takes forever, but when you owe it, people will come after you if you're a day late.  And then make you pay more.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

No, not yet.  I know I need to take care of that.  That girl from my Archaeology class, Heather, told me about this form I could get to do my taxes quick and dirty so I could get everything else filed.  I'll have to ask her what it is again though next time I see her.