Thursday, October 27, 2005

Haircut

Not long after I got my pizza Jennifer called me to see if I wanted to get my hair cut tonight.  I'd asked her the other day when she stopped by to borrow a movie.  She and John came over around six and did the deed.  She went ahead and cut John's too, just to get it out of the way.  Jennifer ended up leaving and going to the mall with her brother, but John stayed and I copied a bunch of his cd's while we watched movies.

He made the mistake of asking me how I was feeling about the whole "situation."  And I told him.  I didn't hold anything back.  I gave him a little taste of all of it.  Even my anger at him and Jennifer for not saying something earlier to me.  He seemed to really feel bad about it, but I think his whole reason for even bringing it up is because he thinks I am going to do something nuts.  I don't know what, but I don't really care either. 

He said he really missed hanging out like we used too.  I told him it sucked, but I'd rather sit at home alone than hang out with Jeremy.  It just wasn't in it for me.  I mean, the first thing I think of every single time I see Jeremy is the quickest way I could take him down.  His very prescence puts me in a bad mood.  That's not healthy. 

Anyway, I'm about to go to work on no sleep today.  I slept all night, so I know I'll be okay.  I just wish I could have got a little nap in.  I'll be sending another story off to see if I can get it published soon.  I've had two friends give it a once over and offer me advice (thanks again, Ave!).   Both thought it was good.  Now it's time to see if after all the advice it is good enough.  I hope so, but nothing is ever easy.  Still, I can hope. 

No comments: