Saturday, September 17, 2005

To do a good deed

Something pissed Michelle off and she's decided her ex is is free game.  She told me if he shows up I can do whatever I want.  Now I just have to figure out how to adminster the beating of a lifetime without getting fired or arrested.  I'm more worried about getting fired.  If I get arrested I can just keep my mouth shut and point out that he is a thief, a drug addict, and about to do time anyway. 

Anyway, that's been on my mind along with lots of other things.  Stephanie's still at the forefront of my thoughts.  That hasn't changed.  And I still get sick to my stomach every time I think of her with him.  That's the hardest part.  If I can think of just her, I feel okay.  But then I remember him and it all goes to shit, and I feel terrible for hours on end.

I've got to work tonight, but around seven I'm going down to John and Jennifer's.  They arranged a poker game and are having some people over.  I thought I'd go be sociable even though I can't play.  I might even consider sitting a few hands.  I don't know.  Mostly I just want to go hang out with some friends before work.

Tomorrow morning I'm going shooting with John and Logan.  Logan wanted to go, and so does John.  They both want to shoot my .45.  John is bringing his .22.  I'm going to take my Mini-14.  Logan is going to bring a couple of pistols he has, along with his SKS and shotgun.  We'll pop off some rounds and have some fun.  I might even take some pictures.

No comments: