Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Sleeping at night

I slept last night from about ten until seven this morning.  In my bed.  It was nice, except for that alone part.  It was nice to sleep, but my back is still a little sore.  I didn't really dream that I remember, but I've still got that "last thing before I close my eyes..." and "first thing when I open them..." going on.  My life has become one big cliche.

Last night John and Jennifer came over with a couple of movies they rented.  I wasn't in the mood for romantic comedy, so we watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  It was funny, stupid, and funny.  I did like it, but in that way you like Monty Python..  I almost feel asleep a couple of times, and I think Jennifer did.  I'd only slept an hour or so.  I had tried sleeping a little, but Jennifer called me to aske me if I wanted to watch a movie so I only catnapped for about an hour.

Today I get to call and find out if my request for a pistol license was approved.  I'm kind of nervous about that, but excited at the same time.  I'm also going to call Stephanie later.  I was going to last night, but I was way to tired.  I think I'll go pick up a couple of CD's at Circuit City while I'm at it.  And I need to do it all in time to go to class. 

Sounds like a busy day.

No comments: