Monday, September 5, 2005

New Toy

I just bought a new toy.  It's a Rio CE2100 MP3 player.  It's the first one I've ever had.  I hope it's worth the money.  I got it a little cheaper than normal because of my discount at the Evil Empire.  I'm going to take it to work tonight to avoid the shitty music.  A guy I work with has been doing th same thing.  He wanted to sell me his, but he wanted to get a new one first so that didn't work out because he is too slow about it.

Anyway, I'm going to finish loading my music onto it and then see how it goes.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Ooooohhhhhhh.  I have an MP3 player, and I love it, only my dad never sends me the disc for it, so I can't put any new music on it.  :(  The new MP3 players are ugly.  I got mine in '02 as a graduation present, and it's much better looking than any of the new stuff out there, and easy to operate.  Not to mention it's the size and shape of a pager.  They're really handy to have if you like music to go wherever you go.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I've really been enjoying it.  It's nice to have at work and at school.  I don't think mine is ugly.  It's about the same size as yours, but maybe slightly bigger and kind of squared off oval.  I post a picture of it in a minute or two.