Monday, September 5, 2005

McDonald's is better

I just had Burger King for breakfast for the first time in what must be a decade.  The last time I remember having it I was still living in California.  It was good, don't get me wrong, but I am of the opinion that McDonald's breakfast is better.  I've only had the double croissantwhich (spelling?) meal.  It was good.  I enjoyed it.  I really did, but I like McDonald's better. 

Of course, I have not tried everything.  Any suggestions on what I should have next?  Somebody must have a favorite.

2 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Burger King breakfast is better. I always get a sausage and cheese croissanwich and an order of french toast sticks.  Those french toast sticks are amazing, most especially when they're fresh.  But the croissanwiches are excellent too.  I'm like you, but opposite.  I can really enjoy a Mickey D's breakfast, but to me, BK is just soooooo much better.

I won't touch Hardee's or anything like that.  :P  Aaah, now I'm in the mood for breakfast.  Hmmm, IHOP is open 24/7, 365.  :D

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I kind of like Hardee's and Jack's breakfast too.