Sunday, September 4, 2005

I don't what did.

I don't know did.  I don't know.  It hurts so bad.  I just don't what did.  What do that so bad to make me deserve this.  I don't knwo what did.I never broke like thiis before.  I don't know i don't know.  I just want it stop.  lI tried not to think bad things.   I lived as good as could.  I don't did.  I just want to it stop hurthing.  I do to make stop hurting.  I don't .  I don't was so horrible that I deserver but I am sorry.  I'm so sorry\.  I don't hurt anymore.  I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry.. I don't know.  I didnt' mean too.  I don't what I did, but I didn't mean too.  I don't deserve this.  I"m good person.  I don't deserve.  I deserve to hurt this bad.  gI tried to be good for everyone.  I tried to be good for my  mom, for my grandfather, for everyone.  I tried tried so hard.  it hurts so bad I don't know waht do. what did i do what did i do.  Whyt do i deserve.  I don't know what did.

Is this myt reward for allowing myself to love someone?  Is this what a person gets for caring?  Is this answer?  Why me?  What did I do?  Why can't I do what I need to do to make the pain stop?  Why do I deserve this way? What have I done that's so bad?  Why can't someone what I did?  I'm trying.  I'm trying to be strong. 

1 comment:

rampage841512 said...

All I'm going to say is that if someone else can type better while sobbing, more power to them.