Sunday, September 4, 2005

Dealing better, but not feeling better

The less I think about it, the better I am.  I tried sleeping from the time I last talked to you until about noon, but I couldn't quite fall asleep.  I did get a lot of rest though.  I finally got up around 12:30 and watched tv for a few hours.  Finally, around five I fell asleep and slept until nine.  Hopefully I'll sleep a lot tomorrow, but I've got class too.   I won't say that I'm feeling better, because I'm not.  I'm just dealing with it a little better as time goes on.  But not much time has gone by.    I never did get to talk to my aunt.  I tried getting her number from my cousin and other aunt in California, but after talking to my cousin the first time I never go an answer to any of my other calls.  It makes me mad, but there's nothing I can do about it.  Some people are just flakes.

4 comments:

autumnsavril said...

Since you know your aunt's first and last names and the city in which she lives, you can use 411 information, or try yellowpages.com.  Good luck with the sleeping thing.

Avril

rampage841512 said...

I tried what you said, and I got her old listing.  

autumnsavril said...

:(  You'd think they would update.  Which did you try?  411 or Yellowpages?

Ave

rampage841512 said...

I think it was yellow pages.