Sunday, August 14, 2005

More Things and Other Things

Did some things Friday.  I went to the mall with John and Jennifer.  I also called Stephanie.  I left her a voicemail.  Other than that I didn't do much.

Saturday Stephanie called me back around two in the afternoon.  She was on her way to work so we only talked for a few minutes.  She was supposed to call me back when she got off of work, she said around five, but when she didn't I figured she was working later.  I gave her a call around seven to tell her to still call me when she got off and to remind her if she had forgetten.  She called me back a little while later.  We chatted again for a couple of minutes.  She went into TCBY to get something to eat with her brother and then called me back about thirty minutes later.

Finally, on the last conversation, right before she hung up to go to the pet store to get something for her kittens, I asked her about the "week" I was supposed to give her.  She said yes, it was, but to wait until the next time we talked before saying anything else.  So I'm waiting again.  I guess I'll have to call her again this afternoon, unless she calls me first.  I'd like that better, because then I wouldn't feel like I'm being a bug. 

Anyway, in other news, I have a poker tournament for the College Poker Championship to play in today at five.  I'm hoping I do better than I did last time.  I'll play straight and try to last a little longer than I did last time. 

I don't really have much more than that right now.  Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to say later.

No comments: