Monday, August 22, 2005

Last Class

I just got home from class.  It was American History to 1877.  It seems like it will be easy, which is good.  The teacher is very easy going, which is always a good sign.  He doesn't seem to be an ass, and he's relaxed in the classroom.  There doesn't seem to be a paper, so that's good too.  I think I might get lucky and only have to write one paper this semester.

It's stormy outside right now.  It will probably be that way the rest of the day.  I just wish it would pass.  I guess it kind of suits my mood lately, but still.  I want the cold weather to come.  I miss my sweaters and leather jackets.  I miss the feeling of being wrapped up in warm blankets. 

I'm still thinking of that journal entry I read.  I think I'll go and read it again.  It was that good.  I really, really need to talk to Stephanie.  I just hope I get the chance to say what I need to say.  I've thought about calling her, but I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow.  I'm nervous, anxious, afraid, etc. 

And there's hope.  Hope:  it's humanity's greatest strength and also our greatest weakness.  We are a mass of contradictions.  I hope things work out.  I really do.  I didn't choose to feel this way, but at the same time I don't think I would choose not too. 

No comments: